Doing Business in Vietnam
Ease of Doing Business in Vietnam
Ranked 99 out of 189 economies in World Bank’s Doing Business Report.
Factors that make Vietnam attractive for investors:
- Low labour costs
- Growing consumer market
- Gradual move from centralised to market-oriented company
- Introduction and amendments of legislation by the government to make foreign direct investment (FDI) more appealing
Most attractive for:
- Export manufacturing
- Consumer products
- Financial services
Trading Across Borders – Import / Export
According to data collected by Doing Business, exporting a standard container of goods requires 5 documents, takes 21 days and costs USD$610. Importing the same container of goods requires 8 documents, takes 21 days and costs USD$600.
Vietnam – An Ideal Investment Location
With rising demands and shifting economic landscapes, experts forecasts Vietnam as an ideal investment location. The show will be the ideal convention in showcasing franchising models and business prospects. IFBO Vietnam 2014 keeps you informed and updated.
Tap on Vietnam’s bright growth prospects for business opportunities and franchising! Exhibit today.
- Doing Business 2014 data for Vietnam. World Bank. This page summarises Doing Business data for Vietnam. It includes rankings, data for key regulations and comparisons with other economies.
- Venture Overseas – Vietnam. International Enterprise Singapore. In recent years, Singapore investors have diversified into a wide array of sectors, including urban development, manufacturing and business and consumer services. This site contains IE’s Market Insight paper for Vietnam.
- Vietnam: Market of Opportunities, Country Commercial Guide 2013. U.S. Commercial Service. As the U.S.-Vietnam Bilateral Trade Agreement opens up new markets for U.S. goods and services, and as Vietnam meets its WTO commitments, the Vietnam market represents the next great opportunity for all types of American companies. However, doing business in Vietnam can still be challenging. This site will shed light on how to successfully penetrate the Vietnam market.
Any link to any content of any other website accessed through this website is provided solely for your use and convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BizLink Exhibition Services Pte Ltd of the site or the information contained therein. Links referenced in this website may not be under the control of BizLink, and BizLink is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.