Popularity of the Free Lessons on Franchising – Educational Talks
IFBO Vietnam 2014 featured free seminars on franchising and legal aspects of doing business in Vietnam, with various experts sharing insights into their field of expertise, and providing a platform for knowledge exchange.
Attendees took advantage of these complimentary educational talks to gain more knowledge on the franchise market.
79% of attendees felt that the Educational Talks were beneficial for them.
A total of 11 sessions were presented:
- Franchising Keys to Success, Mr. Sean T. Ngo, MBA, PMP®, Managing Director, Vietnam Franchises Ltd
- Legal Requirements for Franchising a Retail Outlet in Vietnam, Mr.Tuan Phung, Managing Partner, VCI Legal
- How to Select the Right Franchise, Mr. Tran Tinh Minh Triet,Consultant Partner, Nhuongquyenvietnam.com
- Overcoming Business Risks In Vietnam, Mr. Adrian Leong, MBA, CFE, VietAsia Law Firm
- Hints, Tips and Key Trends in terms of Franchising Laws and Practice in Vietnam, Mr. Minh Tri Quach, Special Counsel, BMVN International LLC
- Thinking of Becoming A Franchisee?, Mr. Albert Kong CFE, CMC, PMC; Chairman / CEO, Asiawide Franchise Consultants
- Franchising 101 for Potential Franchisors, Mr. Troy Franklin, Chief Operating Officer (SEA), World Franchise Associates Ltd
- What to Look For in a Successful Franchise, Mr. Vikas Malkani, Founder, SoulCentre
- Franchising In Vietnam – Opportunities and Challenges, Ms. Phi Nguyen, Business Development Director (Indochina), World Franchise Associates Ltd
- The Secrets of How SUBWAY Becomes One of the Most Successful Franchises in The History of Mankind, Mr. Ho Khai Weng, Franchise Sales Manager (Asia), SUBWAY
- Winning the Game of Life through Franchising, Mr. Frederick Tan, Managing Director, Adam Khoo Learning Centre